WHAT IS ALEXANDRA’S QUIETRIBE?
Quietribe is Alexandra’s blog dedicated to introverted readers and writers who believe living a quiet lifestyle is beautiful.
WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO QUIETRIBE?
- Live beautiful, create beautiful spaces and do beautiful things.
- Read and write romance.
- Bullet journal to collect and organize your thoughts.
- Pause to enjoy moments.
- Go! Travel anywhere.
WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO LIVE BEAUTIFUL?
Surround yourself with beautiful things.
Living beautiful means something different to everyone. What do you consider beautiful? How would you surround yourself with beautiful things? Take time to think about what you love.
Me? I love to …
- INDULGE in watching tv and movies. I love movies. Hello, Netflix.
- TAKE a warm bubble bath and enjoy a home spa using my thickest towels, natural soap cakes, and homemade facial masks made with fresh avocados and virgin coconut oil.
- MAKE a charcuterie board with decadent cheeses, artisan bread, thin cuts of meat, black pitted olives and warm olive oil with a smooth bottle of red wine.
- DRINK hot chocolate with rich fresh cream and read my favourite blogs – something about minimalist décor- from within my softest blanket, wearing fuzzy reading socks.
- RELAX on a patio with a BBQ dinner featuring grilled fish, chicken, steak or veggies (corn on the cob), garlic heirloom potatoes, salad and chocolate fudge cake with wine or local craft beer.
- GO FOR a drive with a hot coffee and listen to an audiobook.
- GO FOR a long walk and stop into the library or bookstore to browse.
- COOK or bake in my kitchen while watching Netflix on my iPad.
~ ADVANCED NOTICE of my new book releases
~ EVER AFTER STORIES about my characters. What happens after the story ends?
~ BLOG UPDATES with featured stories, private thoughts, and conversations about my quiet writing life.
~ SIMPLE IDEAS and mindful inspirations for a happy reading and writing life.
CHECK OUT MY FREE EBOOK ~ The Introverted Romance Writer’s Guide for Creativity and Passion
*Personal Zen Spaces
* Creative Energy For Introverts
* Reading Retreats and Comfort Spaces
* What’s Your Creative Default Setting?
* Ghost Writing is Wonderful For Introverts
* Creative Provocations and Musing
* Bullet Journals – Organize That Mess In Your Head
* Build Your Own Creative Loft – make a great space to work in.
* Find Your Online Tribe
CLICK TO DOWNLOAD YOUR COPY . . . and enjoy.
“Listen to your quiet. The greatest ideas come when your mind is allowed to wander.” Alexandra