One thing I love to do is find new and interesting coffee shops in my city.
Three years ago, to keep myself from going insane during my divorce, I used to create escape adventures for myself every weekend. I loved going for coffee. I loved spending quiet social time alone; an oxymoron I know, and I loved writing, enter my love affair with coffee shops.
Writing in a coffee shop on a weekend morning; flat white and scone by my side, became some of my most treasured times.
Now the divorce trials and tribulations have passed, but I haven’t stop my weekend coffee house indulgence. There are just too many good places to go and escape in Ottawa.
If you’re ever in my city, let me know and we can meet for coffee! Or I can at least tell you the best places to go in which ever part of town you will be.
DOWNLOAD any or all of these and use as backgrounds or screensavers for whenever you want to get away. Enjoy!Alexandra
QUIET ADVENTURE COFFEE HOUSE LIST
- The Second Cup – Wellington West
- Anabia Cupcakery – Barrhaven
- Morning Owl – Kanata
- Ministry of Coffee – Wellington West
- Tim Hortons – Every street corner
- Britannia Coffee House – Britannia
- Happy Goat – Little Italy
- Second Cup – All over the place
- Figaros – Trainyards
- Quitters – Stittsville
- Equator – Westboro
- Bridgehead – Everywhere
- Cafe Cristal – Barrhaven
- The Witches Thicket – Wellington West
- Stella Luna – Hintonburg
- Ottawa Bagel Shop – Wellington West